- 10-week program for Beginner and Intermediate students
- 30 hours of classroom instruction and activities every week
- Grammar and vocabulary explained in English and in the student's native language
- Role-playing activities and games increase opportunities for practicing conversational
- Alumni receive assistance with job skills
- Cost: $150.00
- Free program offered by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary
- 36-week program for Beginners
- Vocabulary, grammar, and an emphasis on communication skills
- Computer lab: basic computer skills and introduction to web-based learning tools
- A 4-week program that provides a series of workshops, as well as individual
job and career counseling and services designed to help newly-arrived
English-speaking immigrations navigate their new environment and cope
with stressful situations.
- Workshop topics include: workforce development, education, housing and
transportation, healthcare, dealing with stress, and adapting to new cultural norms.